Develop integrated agriculture management approaches through increased circularity to support EU net zero emission targets.
Our project will therefore address the following questions:
- Which circular activities in integrated (crop-livestock-forestry) systems lead to potential GHG mitigations at farm level?
- What are the externalities determining the extent of circularity at farm level?
- What are the impacts of circularity measures in crop-livestock-forest systems on the SDG goal 13 on Climate Action and on further grand challenges, such as biodiversity and decent incomes for farmers?
- Are farmers in Europe willing to adopt any form of circular crop-livestock-forestry systems?
- What level of complexity would be preferable for European farmers?
- Which factors encourage or discourage the adoption of such systems?